Salon Appointment Cancellation Policy
As your appointments are very important to us we ensure the allotted time is given. At Siblings, we understand that circumstances may change and booking amendments may be necessary, therefore we respectfully request 24 hours notice for cancellations.
Strict 24 hour cancellation policy
Please understand that when you forget to cancel your appointment within the 24 hour cancellation time we miss the opportunity to fill that time slot, therefore customers awaiting appointments miss the opportunity to receive our valued services. 4 days prior to your appointment, you will receive a text reminder. We reserve the right to add a cancellation fee to your next appointment.
Less than 24 hours notice will result in a 25% charge of the service booked,
“No Shows” will be charged at 25% charge of the service booked.
For both charges you will be notified via text message that this fee has been added to your account.
Online Booking Terms & Conditions
- We would like to ensure that your appointment at the salon runs as smoothly as possible. Please read our updates within the updates page so that you get the best experience from your visit.
- We will contact you to discuss any alterations to your appointment • Prices are intended as guide only. You will be charged for the services you receive, which may differ from the services you have booked.
- Bookings made online may at times need to be slightly amended to fit in with salon time slots and stylists commitments. Please ensure that we have a current contact phone number for you (preferably a mobile!)
- If you miss your appointment or cancel it with less than 24 hours’ notice, we may charge you 25% of your serve If you are unable to find the availability that you are looking for, don't worry , just give us a ring and our Reception Team will do their very best to find an appointment to suit your needs!
- Reminder that with some of our services, you would need to book a consultation.
- If you are booking for a colour service. you will need a skin test 48 hours before you have the full treatment. Tests are available without an appointment and are free. Failure to have a skin test may result in us being unable to carry out the service you have requested.
- Colour corrections and transformations – sometimes changing your colour is easy, other times it’s more complicated. We recommend that you contact the salon for advice before making your reservation. You may need to have a consultation before booking.
- For a quotation for transformations or corrections please visit the salon for a consultation.