Salon Appointment Cancellation Policy
As your appointments are very important to us we ensure the allotted time is given. At Siblings, we understand that circumstances may change and booking amendments may be necessary, therefore we respectfully request 24 hours notice for cancellations.
Strict 24 hour cancellation policy
As from the 19th July we will require a booking deposit of £50 on all services priced over £100. This will be refunded or you can choose to keep it on account if you cancel 24 hours before your appointment time.
Please understand that when you forget to cancel your appointment within the 24 hour cancellation time we miss the opportunity to fill that time slot, therefore customers awaiting appointments miss the opportunity to receive our valued services.
4 days prior to your appointment, you will receive an appointment text reminder.
For services under £100 we will not require a deposit but we reserve the right to add a late cancellation fee of 50% of the service booked to your next appointment. if cancelled Less than 24 hours notice.
“No Shows” will be automatically charged at 50% of the service booked.
For both charges you will be notified via text message that this fee has been added to your account.
Online Booking Terms & Conditions
- We would like to ensure that your appointment at the salon runs as smoothly as possible. Please read our updates within the updates page so that you get the best experience from your visit.
- Bookings made online has a 2% transaction / admin fee. This fee is from Stripe and I-salon not Siblings Afro Hair Design.
- To Secure your online Booking a 50% deposit will be taken.
- We will contact you to discuss any alterations to your appointment • Prices are intended as guide only. You will be charged for the services you receive, which may differ from the services you have booked.
- Bookings made online may at times need to be slightly amended to fit in with salon time slots and stylists commitments. Please ensure that we have a current contact phone number for you (preferably a mobile!)
- If you miss your appointment or cancel it with less than 24hours’ notice, you will lose your deposit.
- You will be able to cancel your appointment online via the My Bookings tab, any time up to 24hrs prior to your appointment time. Your Deposit will be on your account and you can request a refund or save it for future appointments.
- If you are unable to find the availability that you are looking for, don't worry, just give us a ring and our team will do their very best to find an appointment for you.
- Reminder that with some of our services, you would need to book a consultation.
- If you are booking for a colour service. you will need a skin test 48 hours before you have the full treatment. Tests are available without an appointment and are free. Failure to have a skin test may result in us being unable to carry out the service you have requested.
- Colour corrections and transformations – sometimes changing your colour is easy, other times it’s more complicated. We recommend that you contact the salon for advice before making your reservation. You may need to have a consultation before booking.
- For a quotation for transformations or corrections please visit the salon for a consultation.